Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pictures!

Finally, I'm able to upload pictures! These cover our whole trip so far. This first picture is of Nancy, myself and Jim in the Royal Botanical Gardens in Sydney. You can see the Harbor Bridge in the background.

This is the Mitchell Reading Room in the New South Wales State Library. Isn't it gorgeous? It had beautiful stained glass, wooden bookshelves, and a real card catalogue!


In an earlier post I talked about our room in the Hyde Park Inn having a doorbell. Here it is!





This is a piece of art in The Doman, a park in Sydney. It didn't have a sign, so I call it "Dinosaur Egg in Tree." I think it's totally hilarious.


This is Anthony and Jim. Anthony is a librarian at the NSW State Library. He gave us a tour, and then invited us to tea at his home in Paddington. I mentioned this in an earlier post, but Jim is holding HIS book! NSW holds all of Jim's published books. He's so famous!





1 comment: