In one month:
1) I interviewed for a job, was offered a job, accepted a job, and planned a move across the country.
2) I flew my Mom to Newburyport to find me a place to live.
3) I decided to buy a condo in Newburyport.
4) I decided to renovate a condo in Newburyport.
5) I decided to sell my condo in Seattle.
6) I put Sterling (my baby girl cat) in a boarding facility for two weeks, until I can move into my new condo. I cried as I left.
7) I said good-bye to many, many amazing friends.
8) I started my new job. Yesterday.
I am exhausted! Mostly my brain is exhausted. I have taken in so much information in these first two days of work that I can feel my brain overheating and slowly melting. I am hoping it won't start leaking out my ears.
But I love my new job and my new library! I will write more posts about those later, but I am in love with the staff and already filled with new ideas for the children's department!