Friday, December 6, 2013

Let's Move On, Shall We?

Exciting news!  My sister, Allyson, became engaged to Kevin on her birthday, Nov. 26.  So when I got to Arizona it was only two days after her engagement.  I got to help with fun things like looking at the chapel and a few options for receptions.  Let's see, here is the engagement recreation I made her and Kevin do.


(Hey!  Look at the snazzy things I can do to my pictures!)

Kevin proposed on the steps of the City of Prescott City Hall.


Here is her ring:


For as long as I can remember, Allyson has said she doesn't want a traditional engagement ring, so well done, Kevin!

Since they've moved to Prescott, Allyson and Kevin have taken up fishing.  (Those of you who know my sister know that this is hysterical.)  Anyway, they have a favorite lake: Fain Lake.  It's a gorgeous lake and park.


In the park there is a gorgeous little chapel on a bluff overlooking the lake.  It's called Chapel of the Valley.


This is where my sister and Kevin will be married!  It's an intimate little chapel.  It would comfortably hold about 40 people, and it's gorgeous.  Here are some pictures:


From the back to the front -- those are all of the pews.


From front to back.



It has amazing stained glass windows.


The ceiling has old wooden beams and beautiful chandeliers.

It will be absolutely perfect!









No comments:

Post a Comment