Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stewartstown, PA, Pictures!


These pictures are backwards, but I think I'm getting better at this!

These are my friend, Angela's, daughters in the snow we had. 6-year-old Ellie is on the left, and 3-year-old Annalist is on the right.









Me with sweet, sweet Annalise.















This is my friend, Angela, reading to her youngest, Annalise, at the gym while her oldest, Ellie, is taking gymnastics.












Angela and I when she's dropping me off at the train station at the end of my stay. We are smiling, but it was actually really sad to leave.










This is Angela's oldest daughter, Ellie, and I at the train station. Isn't she so cute?














I said it snowed, and you can see I wasn't kidding! This is Ellie and Annalise playing in the snow. I didn't play in the snow because I wasn't expecting 8 inches of snow in October and didn't bring the right clothes. Although I went out on the deck to take this picture, and promptly wiped out. Ha!










Ange and I got an afternoon free to go play Scrabble at Starbucks. Look at the lovely way we spaced the board! And we had some excellent words, if I do say so. Angela won, as usual.










No comments:

Post a Comment