Thursday, November 5, 2009

Canberra Pictures

Okay, I know I'm way behind on pictures. I'm sorry about that! I'll try to catch up a bit now. A special apology to the Canberra folks who have been waiting to see their pictures!

This first picture is a group photo of our Canberra workshop participants. Everyone has their teddy bear that Jim requested they bring. However, you might notice that the woman in the lower left corner has the real thing! That's little Harry, and he loved doing story time with his Mom and Mr. Jim.





As you may know, the gentleman of "Unshelved" sent us with door prizes for Aussie librarians and anyone who works with children. Below are some of our thrilled winners showing off their comic books and t-shirts!

Here, the "What Would Dewey Do?" comic book.

Here, the Library t-shirt (I have one of those), and the "Pimp My Bookcart" t-shirt. Just FYI, "Pimp My Bookcart" is a real contest that "Unshelved" sponsers every year. So people, pimp those bookcarts and send your pictures to "Unshelved!" (www.overduemedia.com)


Here are comic book winners: one has the original, first volume of "Unshelved." The other has the "Book Club" volume (also available in a t-shirt).



Aha! Here's the "Book Club" t-shirt right now! Plus one of my favorites, the "Readers' Advisory" t-shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment