Monday, November 21, 2016

Shannon Time Travels

Well, it appears I haven't posted on this blog since 2014.  Oops. As I just downloaded pictures from my camera (you the young-uns, there used to be cameras that were separate from phones -- I am an old fogey and still use one).  Apparently, most of my pictures are from my time in Maine.

Therefore, this blog will begin jumping all over, time-wise.  I'll go back and forth between Maine and my new home, Arizona.

Good grief.  Shall we start with my move to Maine?  (Man, my blog-laziness is pitiful.)

So, despite the fact that Maine moose hate me, personally, moose are a big deal in the Pine Tree State!  This is evidenced by a big ol' moose welcoming all visitors at turnpike rest stops.



While I'm talking moose, allow me to share the deliciousness that is Len Libby's Chocolates.  Len Libby has amazing chocolate, but the big draw is a life-sized chocolate moose.  Oh, yes, you heard me.  Here is the proof:



Of course, they also added some bears, bear cubs, and fantastic scenery:







And that, my friends, is how Maine does chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment