Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Perils of OnDemand

I've never had cable before.  Well, that's not quite true.  In Seattle I had the $12 cable that allowed me to get the networks since I apparently lived in a TV black hole.  But I've never had real cable.

Let me tell you: OnDemand is dangerous.  I can't stop watching it!  I discovered that they have whole TV series on there.  I have been spending an embarrassing amount of time on my couch watching way too many episodes and hours of various shows.  And that's in addition to all of the new and returning fall shows!

Once I figure out how to use my DVR, I'm afraid I'll never leave my house again.

Soon, my foot will be recovered, and I won't have that excuse for my lazy, TV-watching self anymore. Geez.

Speaking of my foot, it's so much better.  I'm wearing real shoes now!  It's still broken, but the doctor showed me the new x-rays, and I could see how it's healing.  I have to continue being very careful, of course, but I love that I don't have the boot anymore.  Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment