Friday, September 7, 2012

A High School Rite of Passage, Only 21 Years Late

Tonight I am going to a high school football game.  Specifically the Newburyport High School football game.

I went to a private high school that didn't have a football team.  Our primary boys' sports were soccer and lacrosse.  And I never felt the need to go to a football game in the public school district in which I lived.

In fact, my high school didn't even have cheerleaders.  Actually, we were quite horrible to visiting cheerleaders at basketball games.

Anyway, tonight I go to a high school football game!  I can't wait to see what it's like.  I've watched "Friday Night Lights," but I'm not in Texas.

I hope I don't crash and burn in the bleachers because of my stupid boot.  Which, by the way, I start transitioning out of beginning on Monday!  Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment