Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow and Snow and Snow and Snow

I got my wish!  We got a big storm, and boy, did it snow!  Here are some pictures:

My car from the side...


...and from the back.  Car?  What car?


Shoveling and shoveling and shoveling!  I had a nice little moat around my car.  Also, I've shoveled around my car, but this is the first time I've ever shoveled my actual car!


And just for a little more perspective on how deep it is...


I'll be interested to see how this goes.  The plows go through pretty regularly and, of course, create mountains of snow at the end of everyone's driveways.  Then people shovel or snowplow (like these guys) and shoot it all back into the street.  Hm.

I am very glad I'm not going anywhere today!  Later, I plan to go out to my back deck to build a snowman.  I will post pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment