Monday, October 24, 2011

Philly Pictures!

Pictures! But first, some confessions. I have a terrible time putting pictures in this blog. I can't figure out how to control picture placement, so these are in no particular order. Also, some of the text came out mysteriously blue and underlined. I have no idea why, and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Given those two things, enjoy! You can click on a picture to see it in a larger format.


Nothing to see here. Just me and the sculpted fountain people. Move along, folks. Move along.









I am trying to rebuild this amazing Lego bench that I really wish I had in my own home! Heave!













The famous sculpture in the City of Brotherly Love!


























Do you read Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books? This is in Trenton. No Cluck-in-a-Buckets, but look! Cluck U Chicken! Ha ha ha ha ha! Also notice the awesome Jersey car with flames in the parking lot.











Of course I am a big library nerd, so here I am at the Free Library of Philadelphia.
















Sarah and I with the Liberty Bell!












Rocky has nothin' on us!

















(Below) Holy crap! The Liberty Bell has a crack! Does anyone know about this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment